Thursday, February 19, 2015

Maryangel R., Waters Elementary





What I’m into now is family. It’s family because it makes me happy knowing that I can have them right by my side all the time. I’m enjoying something right now and it is friends because they’re just like family to me and they are also by my side. My favorite book right now is “Annie.” It’s a really good book. The latest movie is “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2.” I liked the first one. The greatest movie is “The Book of Life.” It was funny, sad and cool. I’m loving the song “Take Me to Church.” There is a great beat in it and great lyrics in it. I’m loving the show “Every Witch Way.” There’s cool magic in there. I love the clothes at Target. Target has everything I need! I’m loving my hobby, which is dancing. Dancing makes me feel alive! My favorite sport is gymnastics. It also makes me feel alive. My best class is science. It is fun to learn about bones. That’s what I’m into RIGHT NOW!

—Maryangel R., Waters Elementary


No comments:

Post a Comment